Sarah Blacklin, NC Choices Program Manager firstname.lastname@example.org
Sarah Blacklin has worked in the field of sustainable agriculture and food systems for the past 12 years. She has helped leverage support for sustainable farm and business practices, resource build for small scale producers, and maximizing customer reach through direct marketing efforts. She served as Market Manager for the Carrboro Farmers Market for 5 years, originally getting her start as a farmhand for local farmers.
Asher Wright, NC Choices Program Coordinator email@example.com
NC Choices Advisory Committee:
- Amanda Carter, Operational Manager at Foothills Pilot Plant
- Casey McKissick, Foothills Farm and Butchery and consultant
- Chad Ray, Ray Family Farms
- Debbie Hamrick, Director of Specialty Crops, Farm Bureau
- Emily Lancaster Moose, Director of Communications and Outreach, Animal Welfare Approved
- Jennifer Curtis, Firsthand Foods
- Johnny Rogers, Amazing Grazing Program Coordinator, Rogers Cattle Company LLC.
- Lee Menius, Wild Turkey Farms
- Dr. Matt Poore, Extension Livestock Commodity Coordinator, Professor & Extension Ruminant Nutrition Specialist, Animal Science NCSU
- Dr. Nancy Creamer, Director of the Center for Environmental Farming Systems
- Dr. Noah Ranells, Marketing Extension Specialist at NC A&T University
- Dr. Rebecca Dunning, Senior Research Scholar, NCSU University
- Smithson Mills, consultant Smithson Mills, Inc.